All Safe Scaffolding rely on GHL Plank Hire
Racecourse Parade, Avondale is a construction site for a new boutique six level apartment building with sensational views over the racecourse.
This building site required over 2,000 of GHL Plank Hire laminated timber planks for the scaffolding. The Planks are being used on All Safe Scaffolding’s tube and clip to create safe working platforms, ensuring this multi-level structure is easily and safely accessible through out construction.
Why use GHL Plank Hire?
- GHL offer short or long-term plank hire
- Planks come in varying lengths to suit your requirements – from 3 metres in length, 2.5 metre, 2 metre, 1.5metre, down to 1 metre in length, so the correct size can be used fit your scaffolding needs, making working platforms sturdier and safer.
- With thousands of planks in stock, they are readily available when your project needs them.
- Safe and complaint to NZ safety standards - every scaffold plank is checked, tested for strength and maintained after every job to meet best practices, OSH and Worksafe compliances.
- All GHL scaffolding planks are manufactured in New Zealand from laminated radiata pine with radius edges and two screws at each end to control splitting.
GHL Plank Hire is the specialist plank hire company in Auckland, supporting the Scaffolding and Building Industries for over 15 years. Call us today on 0800 42 68 12 to discuss your plank hire options, or for a quote for your next project.
Click here for more info on Plank Hire
Click here for more info on Shade Cloth Sales
Click here for more info on Scaffold Debris Net Sales