New Product Alert: Construction Barriers Now Available in Two Different Specifications
Construction Barriers were a new product we designed and introduced a number of years ago to fill the gap in the Temporary Fence market for delineation of Hazards on site.
They’ve been an outstanding success both for Hire and sales so we’ve expanded the range to include a lighter weight, cheaper option: the Econo Spec Construction Barrier.
GHL TempFence Construction Barriers – Econo Spec
Only $65.00 + GST Each including 2 x Feet - Discounts available for 20 or more
Econo Spec Construction Barriers only weigh 15 kg’s complete with Feet and has been manufactured to a price. Still a great panel but not as robust as what we use in our own Hire fleet.
The frames are 25mm x 1.8mm Wall Pipe, Pre - Galvanised to Av. 42 Microns then welded and sprayed. The Orange Infill Mesh is 50mm x 50mm bound by 2mm wire.
GHL TempFence Construction Barriers – Dura Spec
Only $80.00 + GST Each including 2 x Feet - Discounts available for 20 or more
Dura Spec Construction Barrier is what we use in our Own Hire Fleet and the toughest most durable Construction Barriers on the Market.
The frames are 25mm x 2.0mm Wall Pipe, Fully Hot dipped after Manufacture to Av. 77 Microns and the Orange Infill Mesh is a heavy duty 30mm x 30mm. bound by 2mm wire.
The Key Features of the GHL Construction Barriers are:
- With a height of 1.25m, they are tall enough to prevent access to hazards
- The orange infill diamond mesh highlights the area as hazardous
- The gaps between the panels and under are less than 100mm apart – to prevent unauthorized access but still high enough of the ground to cope with undulations.
- A unique 'hook & hoop' design makes it easy to secure the panels to each other. It also makes it harder to open a gap in the fence line and prevents it falling over from truck and machinery knocks.
- Large flat feet that are part of the panel reduce trip hazards, keep the fence steady on the ground and allow for easy installation.
Call us now on 0800 Temp Fence for more information and pricing.
Click here for more info on TempFence Sales
Click here for more info on Shade Cloth Sales
Click here for more info on Scaffold Debris Net Sales