How to reduce your temporary fence hire costs
It’s natural to be looking for the best deals and ways to save money where you can. Well, GHL Temp Fence has figured out how you can save even more on your temporary fencing hire with our ‘Invoice on Installation’ option.
This innovative concept was designed by us, to help reduce costs for both us and our Clients. Most temp fence contractors charge and invoice for fencing with traditional monthly invoices i.e.
- Month 1 – Includes the temp fence Installation cost plus the 1st months hire
- Every subsequent month the fence remains up a new invoice for the monthly hire charges.
- The when Dismantled, a final invoice for the balance of hire charges & Dismantle costs.
Here is how our ‘Invoice on Installation’ option works!
One invoice at the time of installation – that’s it!
This new method of invoicing has key benefits to you:
- Gives you generous up-front savings over traditional hire invoicing
- Reduced administration costs for everyone, no more monthly invoices to process and pay.
- The cost of the fence hire is locked giving you greater certainty of costs for your project
Add up your Auckland fence hire savings now!
Have a look at our temporary fencing hire page which outlines all our fencing and accessories available for hire, to work out what you need for your next project.
Still need some help deciding whether to buy or hire your temporary fencing? GHL can provide quotes for both temporary fence hire and sales, so you can make an informed, cost-effective decision. Call us now on 0800TempFence.
Click here for more information on Temp Fence Hire
Click here for more information on Temp Fence Sales