Pararekau Road Upgrade
With an increased number of people using Pararekau Road, the road surface has deteriorated and requires upgrading to service the growing suburb of Karaka. The project includes significant underground works designed to improve stormwater run-off. As well as resurfacing 700 metres of the road, additional works include new kerb lines, footpaths & new lighting.
Prior to work starting, a detailed traffic management plan was established with GHL Temporary Fencing providing over 300m of Standard 1.95h Temporary Fencing & 1.25h Construction Barriers. With safety fencing playing a major part in keeping this infrastructure project compliant, the use quality equipment was key.
GHL TempFence has over 10 years experience in Temporary Fencing and offers a wide range of Fencing solutions with added benefits:
- Bracing at regular intervals along the Temporary Fence ensures added stability.
- Additional bracing with 64kgs of weight at each end of the fencing creates a stable starting position.
- Highly maintained equipment ensures all fencing onsite is OSH / Worksafe compliant
- Opening Gates with Hinges, Gate Keepers & Wheels supplied at no extra charge
- Experienced staff with Site Safe & Construct Safe passports
GHL TempFence have km’s of quality building site fencing equipment in stock ready to secure your next site. With an experienced team GHL can ensure your Health & Safety requirements are met On Time, Every Time.