Shipping and Personalized Quotes
Purchase up to 50 of any one product (or multiple products) & complete your purchase online
When you've added the products to your cart, proceed to the checkout for a final cost including Freight
Freight will be based on 1 of 5 options:
Auckland - GHL will deliver to your site
Christchurch – Mainfreight will deliver to your site (Conditions apply)
Outside Auckland / Christchurch - Mainfreight will deliver to your closet Mainfreight Depot for your collection
Courier Delivery - Direct to your address NZ wide (small items only)
Click & Collect - Options for Auckland & Christchurch
With the exception of 'Click & Collect', goods should be received within three working days from receipt of the order.
Personalised quote for 50+ products or delivery direct to your site outside Auckland / Christchurch
When you've added the products to your cart, proceed to the checkout and select Personalized Quote
We'll email a Personalized Quote and Confirmation of Availability
Orders cannot be cancelled once goods have been dispatched. Returns are subject to our returns policy.
- The Goods are fit only for the purposes for which this type of goods are commonly supplied.
- The Purchaser should inspect the Goods for fitness for purpose, appearance and finish, durability, safety, and that they are free from any minor defects having regard to the nature of the Goods, the Price, statements or representations made about the Goods, the nature of the Supplier, all other relevant circumstances to the supply of the Goods.
- If the Purchaser has not had an opportunity to inspect the Goods for acceptable quality under paragraph 2 prior to delivery, the Purchaser must, within two working days of delivery notify the Supplier of any reason why the Goods are not of acceptable quality.
- Where any defects in Goods have been notified to the Purchaser’s before he or she agreed to the supply, then the Goods will not be considered to be of unacceptable quality by reason only of those notified defects.
- If the Goods are not of an acceptable quality, the Purchaser must return the Goods to the Supplier within 5 working days of delivery to the Purchaser. Within 15 working days of return, the Supplier must either replace the same, or refund the Price (if already paid).
- The Purchaser must return any goods not of an acceptable quality. The Supplier has no liability to repair, replace or refund the Goods alleged to be of unacceptable quality if the Purchaser has disposed of, lost, destroyed, used or damaged the Goods after delivery to the Purchaser or attached or incorporated the Goods into any real or personal property.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How will the goods be shipped; GHL, Mainfreight or Courier?
A. Based on the products in your cart, the website will determine if your goods will be shipped by GHL, Mainfreight or Courier
Auckland - GHL will deliver to your site.
Christchurch – Mainfreight will deliver direct to site subject to you having lifting equipment available or the ability to unload in 15 minutes.
Outside Auckland / Christchurch - Mainfreight will deliver to their closet depot for your collection.
Courier deliveries - direct to your address NZ Wide
Q. I’m in Christchurch but don’t have the equipment or ability to unload in 15 minutes?
A. Click on the 'Request a Personalised Quote' button when checking out and we’ll quote freight including the cost of delivery with a Hiab Truck.
Q. I’m outside Auckland and I’d prefer delivery direct to site, can I request a quote?
A. Yes, click on the 'Request a Personalised Quote' button when checking out and we’ll quote freight direct to any address in NZ.